for Working with Images
PicTriX substantially improves productivity when working with image frames,
image files and placed images in QuarkXPress. Numerous menu commands for
editing of image frames and image files, automated functions which assist
in specific situations, and palette boxes for information delivery relieve
you of repetitive jobs or simplify complex work operations down to just
a few clicks of the mouse.
- Archive documents together with all image files and other kinds of
file used (e.g. in the same folder,
- Adapt image box shapes in different ways to the loaded images,
- Cut the link between loaded images and their image files,
- Rename image files while retaining the file links,
- Reset the attributes of images in image frames to their default values,
- Save a list of missing or altered image frames to a text file,
- Search for missing or modified image files in a folder or volume and
all its subfolders based on various search criteria,
- Update image files that look modified due to a change in the time
zone (e.g. from standard time to daylight savings time or vice versa)
- Search for and load unopened fonts required for output of EPS images
in the current document,
- Retain settings of the Item/Modify/Picture tab when
loading or inserting the image,
- Detailed listing of all values known for an image in an image frame.
This works even for Adobe Photoshop EPS files!
- Display all images placed on the pages of the current document and
activate or view the associated image frames,
- Open image files in the application which created the file.
- QuarkXPress 4.03 for Macintosh or PowerMacintosh or newer version
- MacOS 7, 8 or 9
- CD-ROM drive (for installation)